Got a little good weather on Sunday afternoon to go out in the boat again. Kids are crazy about it. There are some new pictures of them using their fishing poles.
I am a mother of three and I love it! I enjoy doing all sorts of crafts and activities with my kids. I love plants of any kind, I have over 20 house plants that are thriving, I love them as if they were my pets. I like to make candles out of the wax I save from all the candles I burn. I love always having candles and/or insence burning, it creates a lovely atmosphere. I love running water, including waterfalls and fountains. I love to cook, but even more than the actual cooking, I love watching people enjoy the food I've cooked. I collect fairies and tea sets.
1 comment:
You guys know how to have a good time. I especially like that you can enjoy your family without having to spend lots of money. I love you guys. Mom
Post a Comment